The first VRC Flight Crew Social is going down Thursday August 13 and you're invited! 6:15pm we roll out with our good friends East Van Run Crew for a 7-8KM run followed by a 45min Yoga for Runners class in the park led by Carolyn Anne Budgell.
Adidas will be onsite with a demo fleet of latest shoes for you to try out and Juice Truck will be replenishing your heart and soul with fresh juice! We will also have some giveaways from Adidas, Ciele Athletics and Famoso Commercial Drive.
We will also be offering our weekly Flight Crew night discounts of 15% off all regularly priced Adidas and Ciele Athletics products.
- 5:30pm - Arrive early to get sized up for shoes if you want to demo some Adidas during the run. If you demo a pair of shoes you will be entered into a draw for a free pair!
- 6:00pm - Meet at the shop, 1886 W1st Ave. Feel free to leave any belongings, yoga mat etc. at the shop during the run. Please note, we assume no responsibility for your belongings during the run.
- 6:15pm - Head out on a scenic False Creek loop (route). We will do our usual format of one Ambassador up front leading the way, one in the middle and one at the back so nobody gets dropped. We'll stop to re-group around 4km and snap a giant class photo, then carry on for the rest of the run.
- Approx 7:15pm or when we return - Grab a juice and your yoga mat and any other belongings and we'll head to the park nearby for 45min of blissful post-run yoga. PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN MAT
WHAT TO BRING
- An easy going attitude! We are expecting many people so please be patient if we need to do some herding. As EVRC puts it, no jerks allowed!
- A yoga mat. We have about 10 extras so if you'd like to reserve one please call the shop to do so 778.379.8511.
- A towel and a water bottle for the fill-up station in the shop.
- Your crew singlets/tops!
There will be no weekly yoga class this Wednesday and no usual capacity on yoga as it will take place in the park.